• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ga Laws On Relocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerline

Thank you so much, I have only looked on the internet but I will continue my researcha s well. I wish I was not in the middle of this but I am, so there we go. I wish you well in you case and appreciate all your advice. I need all the help I can get. My lawyer is kinda a weird guy and I am not sure if he can win this for me. I want to request an emergency hearing and he said he couldnt get one soon enough for me to move before Aug. 20th, he says the dockets are pretty full. I thought emergency meant needed ASAP.

stepmother3870

Stepmother 3870 again where are you? In north GA? I guess I am asking what judicial system are you working with. I am in the mountain judicial system. From what I understand our system works with the good ole boys ideas. I hope this is not the case b/c my ex has a pretty well known family in this county. Lots of old money. related to everyone on one side or the other. Its kinda hard to fight this type of situation. His family bails him out of everything.
All cases depend on the judge that hears the case. They are only human after all, and if they bring their on bias in the court room, it can go either way. I would try to get the best attorney my money could afford. And have all the proof that he is not the best choice I could dig up on him. You can also request a physiatrist health evaluation on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">