• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Get Over Yourself! (facilitator)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

knoman

What is the name of your state? CA

I sincerely hope that this sarcastic and idiotic advise you give through this forum is the only law that you're practicing. Because I feel sorry for anyone who might accidently hire you as their attorney.

You're a jerk, pretending to be an important critic.

If you could just get over yourself for a moment, and actually read what people write, then maybe you'd luck out and really help someone once in awhile.

I've yet to come across any help or assistance from you, which is what these people need! In my opinion, YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT!

I'll go to another forum for a serious answer. Thanks anyway.

Neal1421

knoman said:

I sincerely hope that this sarcastic and idiotic advise you give through this forum is the only law that you're practicing. Because I feel sorry for anyone who might accidently hire you as their attorney.

If you could just get over yourself for a moment, and actually read what people write, then maybe you'd luck out and really help someone once in awhile.

I've yet to come across any help or assistance from you, which is what these people need! In my opinion, YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT!

Wow! Where did that come from?

Shay-Pari'e

Here is his Docket Report.http://courtconnect.solanocourts.com/pls/bprod_cc/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=FFL052740&begin_date=&end_date=

rmet4nzkx

knoman said:

Excuse me has something been deleted? This makes no sense? You have not even answered my questions so I can help you. That being the case, from the few facts you have provided I will advise you to pay the child support you were ordered to pay by Solano County. While you could fight it, you open up a bigger can of worms.

It would appear based on your facts and the court records in Solano county that while there was welfare fraud, you participated in it to some extent and hoped the fact that mom and grandma wouldn't provide your address would keep the counties from collecting the child suport owed the state, however the state is entitiled to collect for welfare paid in lieu of child support, here both mom and grandma collected welfare and child support from you. Both you and the child's mom were ordered to pay child support in Solano Co by defualts entered against you, see below. Your daughter also was arrested and had a FTA and lost her license in 2002.

Now I don't know what your problem is but it isn't that you don't owe Solano County child support for your daughter. The only one responsible for you losing your license or your job is the fact that you tried to commit FRAUD. I am not an attorney, but any decent attorney will vet your claims. Here is the public record available to support what I have just said in case there is any question.

These links were sent to knoman yesterday. Why is he so upset?

http://courtconnect.solanocourts.com/pls/bprod_cc/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=FFL052740&begin_date=&end_date=

FFL052740 - COUNTY OF SOLANO VS. (knoman)
Filing Date: Friday , March 17th, 2000
Type: CO - Establish Parent.Relation Gov.

http://courtconnect.solanocourts.com/pls/bprod_cc/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=FFL052041&begin_date=&end_date=
FFL052041 - COUNTY OF SOLANO VS. (knowman's ex)
Filing Date: Thursday , February 24th, 2000
Type: CO - Establish Parent.Relation Gov.
Daughter http://courtconnect.solanocourts.com/pls/bprod_cc/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=VCR162995&begin_date=&end_date=
VCR162995 - (knoman's daughter)
Filing Date: Monday , September 09th, 2002
Type: M6 - Vallejo Misdemeanor - Group B

AHA

knoman said:

Look, if you don't even have the knowledge how to direct a post to someone in specific, don't even post anything. Right now, this thread looks like you are calling everyone on the board a jerk, and you just made yourself a buttload of "enemies" that are not going to bend over to help you.
Not very intelligent of you, was it????!!!!!!!!!!!

rmet4nzkx

AHA said:
Look, if you don't even have the knowledge how to direct a post to someone in specific, don't even post anything. Right now, this thread looks like you are calling everyone on the board a jerk, and you just made yourself a buttload of "enemies" that are not going to bend over to help you.
Not very intelligent of you, was it????!!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently he was on after both threads outed him @5:54 pm and there are no further posts from him, so it is not like he didn't realize the error of his ways.

BlondiePB

rmet4nzkx said:
Apparently he was on after both threads outed him @5:54 pm and there are no further posts from him, so it is not like he didn't realize the error of his ways.
Funny how they hightail it out of here when they are outed. :D

rmet4nzkx

BlondiePB said:
That sure would be some cheap entertainment. :cool:
I won't waste my dime, uh, I mean fifty cents to call him. Come to think of it, it is long distance, it will be more than that, Blondie, do you want to Western Union me? :D don't go sending me no Nigerian Cashier's check :p

B

betterthanher

Looks like this douchebag's screen name couldn't be more appropriate. "kno-man". :D

BlondiePB

rmet4nzkx said:
I won't waste my dime, uh, I mean fifty cents to call him. Come to think of it, it is long distance, it will be more than that, Blondie, do you want to Western Union me? :D don't go sending me no Nigerian Cashier's check :p
Do ya think Western Union can send you my cell phone? There's unlimited long distance 'til Monday morning.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">