• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting the run around

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

phyllis123

Phyllis from Maryland:

i posted a few months ago regarding purchasing a dog from a pet store. the dog died but it had a 2 year warranty. the pet store refused to give my money back because the cause of death could not be determined. they agreed to give me store credit. in paid $735 for the dog so i have to select another dog in that price range. i have 6 months to do this. it's been 4 months and everytime i call or go to the store to attempt to select another dog i tell them who i am and my situation and they tell me all the dogs are priced $300 or more above the price range my store credit entitles me to. or when they do have dogs within my price range, the manager is not there and all the other employees claim not to be authorized to handle my store credit transaction. i'm starting to feel like the pet store is lying and trying to stall me until the 6 months is up. what should i do?

J

JasonRT

You should go to the store when the manager is there and insist that give you written instructions to his employees on how to process your credit in his absence so that the next time the dog you want is available you can get it immediately.

Good luck,

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">