• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Girlfriend wants a child-I do not-She is willing to sign away any right from me for financial compensation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Hi There,
My girlfriend of 3+ years came to me today and said she wants a child (with me). However, she understands that I do not ever want children. She agreed that I A: Did not have to be financially responsible or even involved in the child's life in any way and B: Would be willing to sign a legal document stating I would be clear of any financial responsibilities or child care/support.

Now Yes-I told her to think about adopting-that's a straight no. Option B is pretty simple-find another guy interested but She's very picky and her age is getting up there-basically running out of time before nature prevents her from having a kid.

My question to the forum-Does anyone know if this has been done before? I have to suspect it has been legally written up in some form.

Thanks
LOL If you don't want a child? Don't have sex, or get snipped. It really is that easy (though snipping isn't 100%.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">