• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

going though cse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

strongbus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? maine

Ok I am the NCP and i pay cs rigth to my ex. At one point in time it was going though CSE but my ex stopped it cause they couldn't tell her what day of the month she would get the check. When she stop CSE i was told i couldn't stop her form ending it because she had started having them collect it. I would like to go back to having them collect it as it easy and i don't gota worry bout having proof that its payed. But (and yes i know better then to listen to my ex for advice) am being told by some people that only the person getting CS(ex-wife) can request that CSE collect it and that the person paying it(me) can not ask for CSE to deal with it.

mistoffolees

Contact CSE in your state. In most states, either party can ask for CSE to be taken out of the payor's paycheck, but I don't know about yours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">