• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

h1 transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? tx
I have got my H1 through a consultant in California about a couple of months ago. However he is not putting me in any project. Its been over 2 months now and I donot have any project and its been very frustrating to get in terms with him. I donot wish to persue further work with him.
Now I have a job offer from another company.
1. Can I do H1 transfer from my current consultant to the new company. Since I never had a project with my current consultant, I donot have any pay stubs, which I think are required for H1 transfer.
2. What are my options if I cannot get H1 transferred (now that H1 quota is over for FY 2006).I have a masters from American University.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential