• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harassment by phone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



This is between me and ex-wife, i called her
at work. I told i was going to turn her in as
an unfit mother.



I am a law school graduate. WHat I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Okay, not sure what you are asking, because you don't say anything else, but I can tell you what you did doesn't really amount to harassment per se. It may be annoying, but I don't think any judge within his/her right mind would call this harassment and issue any type of restraining order. Now, as to her being an unfit mother, I think you should do the following: Make a motion to the court to amend any existing child custody orders. Anger is not a resolution to any problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential