• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harboring a person with a warrant for arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



A person that was arrested for drug and alcohol use was on probation, went to see his probation officer and she asked him if he had done any drugs lately and he admitted that he had. She immediately put him back into the system, then he convinced them to put him back into drug treatment. While he was in treatment, he walked away and moved out of state. He is still out of state and convinced his wife and kids to move their with him. They have been together for a number of months. If the local police arrest him, can his wife be in trouble or be arrested also for any reason. The original offense was in Kansas and this was not the first time he had been in trouble for drugs and alcohol.


Junior Member
All I can say is that my mother was arrested because my brother who had a warrant for his arrest, was living with her and she was giving him a ride to work. Just tell them to be careful. Their kids don't need 2 parents in jail. My mom was not sentenced but she has a record now and had to pay a fine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential