• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Having a Girlfriend?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mistoffolees

When we have that drink, will you tell me just why I was discriminated against if it wasn't for being a man??
Perhaps you weren't discriminated against - perhaps you just had unrealistic expectations.

Or maybe the judge just doesn't like loud-mouthed, obnoxious, hostile people who delight in calling everyone names.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ok, OG, I respect you because you know that the alimony laws are absurd. You have implied this in the past.

When we have that drink, will you tell me just why I was discriminated against if it wasn't for being a man??
I would like to and we would enjoy the conversation. Maybe I would bring humus with me and we could pick our poison at Lola's in downtown. Okay?I like you too Bali. But it is not because you are a man.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Perhaps you weren't discriminated against - perhaps you just had unrealistic expectations.

Or maybe the judge just doesn't like loud-mouthed, obnoxious, hostile people who delight in calling everyone names.
Misty...... And most attorneys are loud-mouthed, obnoxious, and hostile. We don't always call names though.

Bali Hai

Thank you for confirming that the judge's discretionary power is corrupt mistiferanne.

You will be treated fairly by the judge if they LIKE you!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">