• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Headlight off San diego - Notice to appear

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davew128

Seriously, the advice now isn't any different than it was two months ago when you asked.
Agreed but in my experience in the San Diego traffic court that people sometimes get a lot of serious breaks in front of one particular commissioner.

milapshah15

The verdict

Hi All,

I thought it would be really helpful for the people who is interested.

So I was called by commissioner , I said I am guilty but I want to explain the situation.He said if you are guilty , you do not need to explain the situation.As your driving record is good , I am reducing a fine and give you driving school option.My fine was reduced from 291 to 198.

I smiled and done!!!!

Commissioner was good and quite reasonable.

Warm regards,
Milap

davew128

Hi All,

I thought it would be really helpful for the people who is interested.

So I was called by commissioner , I said I am guilty but I want to explain the situation.He said if you are guilty , you do not need to explain the situation.As your driving record is good , I am reducing a fine and give you driving school option.My fine was reduced from 291 to 198.

I smiled and done!!!!

Commissioner was good and quite reasonable.
Having accompanied someone to that courtroom, I am not surprised at your outcome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">