• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health/Cobra Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jude Hansen

Help, Please! I live in California - was diag.with cancer 1 1/2 yrs ago...still struggeling with health and not able to work. Am on SS disability (I am 58) which will cont. till 2002. Cobra is $250 mo, and will expire 3/2001. I am going to Inyo County for several months because they have a healing hot springs there: they offer CMSP. I might return to Riverside Co.for the summer.
My question is this...I CANNOT let my ins. lapse in any way due to my medical condition. I am in remiss, so will only see my Docs every 3 months. Need dental work also. Shall I enroll in CMSP in Inyo? Is it transferable to Riverside Co? Shall I try a different health insurance (my money is very limited) Please reply asap....I need help! thanks. Jude

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">