• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Ins Companys don't like to pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mike thornes

I am 45 year old male my wife is 47 and both of us are self employed so we need to pay for our own health Ins. We had Etna first and got canceled for late premium.This was just after we started using the coverage.(I had been late before)
Then we got Calfarm and everything is going good until we started using the coverage and Calfarm started asking alot of questions which we answered the best we could and everything is nice and quiet again.All of sudden after about 7 months canceled because there was something that we didn't tell them (they said). But they canceled my wife only they want to keep me.(I never go to the doctor).So now I'm thinking that because we have not been paying these ins companys for years before we use they're money then they cancel us for whatever reason they think is legal and it makes me wonder about this country I live in.I worked the Rail Road all my life, most of this time I had ins from the R&R company and had no idea till I started doing contract work and they did not supply insurance.Now I have to find a nother provider.

ALawyer

Come on now. Insurance companies are not charities.

They don't want to have to pay claims of people who lie to them by hiding their health conditions to obtain coverage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">