• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gucci129

What is the name of your state?NJ

I received a NOtice of Judgment and writ of wage execution I have made arrangements to pay but the only way they will accept my 3k down payment is to have my employer information phone number and address. My total debt is 7k for this. Should I give them this info? THey claim it is only for contact if I dont pay but i feel they will use this info beforehand

J

jazzy13

Keep your arrangements

It's your choice, give 'em the info they require to set voluntary arrangments or they can per your state laws garnish a percentage each of your paychecks.

Your not exactly in the postion now to fear your check. they sued, they won, and they wouldn't have done so if they we're already certain you have assets (income and or property).

I suggest you do what's necessary to set voluntary terms, and you would recieve further notice before monies were missing from your paycheck-- if you prefer not to be contacted at work then give them the number and tell them not to call you there. They will honor the law. they have no reason to break it. They're money IS guarenteed to them now, it's only a matter of when adn how much you pay to get this behind you. Good Luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">