• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Aunt wants custody/ child was abandoned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

OnlyOneVoice

Glad to know that things are looking up. Keep me posted.

D

dlynnt

OnlyOneVoice,
Will do. I just hope that if something should happen to her dad that I will be able to get her sisters here. I would hate it if the state (Cal.) put them in foster care. They would be terrified! After raising the three of them most of their lives I feel like I am responsible for them. I couldn't love them more if they were my own daughters. I am so worried about them. The other two don't want to be with their dad and step-mom either.
The one that is with me now will be 14 in November. Her two sisters are 12 and 10. They are such sweet, beautiful little girls. I miss them so much. When their dad took off to Cal. with them it made me feel like a piece of my heart was missing. I would love to be able to talk to them and know that they are ok.

Now that I have got your shoulder all soggy I guess I'll say good night for now. Thank you for caring.
If there is anything you need to talk about I would be more than happy to listen. and yes I will keep you posted on the situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">