• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help i do not know what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

its not me

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia
I am a 43 year old male whos relationship is in serious trouble. Me and my girlfriend of 11 years lost a child 2 and a half years ago. She insisted even after the doctors said to wait a little while before getting pregnant again, that we do it now!!! So we did and have a buetiful 14 month old son. Since that time our relationship has gone down hill fast, we fight all the time about everything.
Now she says that she wants another baby and of course it has to be now or she is leaving me. I have suggested counseling but she says there is nothing wrong wioth her.
she always accuses me of being wrong and she gets mad at me for the stupidest things. I know I am not right on some of these issues but all you have to do is tell me and i will appologize or concede when i am wrong. Well she is e-mailing me 1 minute saying she is leaving me then texting me the next saying i have to make a decision.
She wants me to bring home boxes tonight for her.
I have a 18 year old that was ripped away from me before and now that he turnwed 18 and the child support is done he got kicked out and lives wiyth me.
My questions are shopuld i just hang it up and try to get custody right awy. I love my girlfriend and if i do this i know it is over but worry about anopther child being ripped away.
or should i wait even if she takes him to her mothers ? what should i do

Zephyr

maybe something along the lines of marriage counseling would help? that way SHE'S not the one with the problem.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">