• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help ..I’m need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gigi_lynn

So I live in Harris county with my bf . His child currently resides with his mother & (her new bf )also in Harris county. We went Thru the whole court ordeal however tension still occurs and she gives him a hard time about anything .. me and my bf put our differences aside along time ago . Mind you the bf puts hands on the child and the mothers tired to hide it from daycare by not taking him &no phone calls so he can’t tell his father.this happened (summer 2018) . And we know it was him because he told us and he’s got physical before at the daycare with us (we have record of it ) the daycare white down everything that occurred. And again in October 2018 the same thing .i have pictures on my phone with times and the dates. He cries every time he drop him off and I understand at first they might not like going back and forth . But for it to still occur somethings not right. He gets punished for talking to his dad on the phone . Also for the past few months December 2018- currently March 2018 , we pick him up and his clothes are filthy . And when I say filthy it’s nasty . Underwear looks like he been wearing them for a week straight and socks stuck to his feet an matted on the bottom ( also have pics with the dates )... I just don’t understand . And so now I’m worried because he called and left a message for her to call back . (Which is part of our court order... everyday he gets to call and should speak with his son for 15 min or at the child’s discretion. Everyday at 6. And if she doesn’t answer he leaves a message to call him back and she is supposed to answer within the hour of the message that was sent .) But she doesn’t do that . He’s lucky to get 32 seconds . (Also I got screenshots of phone call records from his cellphone provider ) .. I’m worried because he called and no text back nor call . And I’m scared they are hidding him again and that he’s hurt . Can we call the police to do a courtesy check ??

Just Blue

So I live in Harris county with my bf . His child currently resides with his mother & (her new bf )also in Harris county. We went Thru the whole court ordeal however tension still occurs and she gives him a hard time about anything .. me and my bf put our differences aside along time ago . Mind you the bf puts hands on the child and the mothers tired to hide it from daycare by not taking him &no phone calls so he can’t tell his father.this happened (summer 2018) . And we know it was him because he told us and he’s got physical before at the daycare with us (we have record of it ) the daycare white down everything that occurred. And again in October 2018 the same thing .i have pictures on my phone with times and the dates. He cries every time he drop him off and I understand at first they might not like going back and forth . But for it to still occur somethings not right. He gets punished for talking to his dad on the phone . Also for the past few months December 2018- currently March 2018 , we pick him up and his clothes are filthy . And when I say filthy it’s nasty . Underwear looks like he been wearing them for a week straight and socks stuck to his feet an matted on the bottom ( also have pics with the dates )... I just don’t understand . And so now I’m worried because he called and left a message for her to call back . (Which is part of our court order... everyday he gets to call and should speak with his son for 15 min or at the child’s discretion. Everyday at 6. And if she doesn’t answer he leaves a message to call him back and she is supposed to answer within the hour of the message that was sent .) But she doesn’t do that . He’s lucky to get 32 seconds . (Also I got screenshots of phone call records from his cellphone provider ) .. I’m worried because he called and no text back nor call . And I’m scared they are hidding him again and that he’s hurt . Can we call the police to do a courtesy check ??
Gigi_lynn, Please read this link : https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/newbies-please-read-before-posting.387214/

When done please edit your opening post accordingly.
Thank You...
Blue

quincy

If dad is worried about the health and safety of his child, because dad is unable to reach his child by phone at the times scheduled by the court, dad can call the police for a welfare check.

Dad could also report suspected abuse of his child to CPS.

And dad could also discuss with his attorney going back to court to enforce the current order or modify the current order.

Although it is apparent from your post that you care for and worry about your boyfriend's child, it is your boyfriend who needs to take these steps.

You (and the mom's boyfriend) can be supportive of your respective partners, and you can love the child, but you cannot and should not involve yourself in matters between the child's parents and their child.

Please wait for the family law experts to respond.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">