• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help interpreting order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Update for those interested.

I finally got to speak with my attorney. He did have to take another look at the order and he agrees with me. X is not to have visitation without having taken and passed a follicle test.

Part of me is relieved, the other part is worried. I know DD doesn't want to be alone with Dad, but she does want to see him. I think she is hoping that he will not be talking smack with Grandma there and the strict orders.

Now I guess it's just a wait and see game.

LdiJ

Update for those interested.

I finally got to speak with my attorney. He did have to take another look at the order and he agrees with me. X is not to have visitation without having taken and passed a follicle test.

Part of me is relieved, the other part is worried. I know DD doesn't want to be alone with Dad, but she does want to see him. I think she is hoping that he will not be talking smack with Grandma there and the strict orders.

Now I guess it's just a wait and see game.
He knows he can't pass a hair follicle test.

He knows he can't pass a hair follicle test.
Exactly! For someone who only occasionally smokes pot, or so he claims, should be able to stay clean for 90 days pass a follicle & get to see his kid! I was surprised that the supervised visits were conditional on a drug test. My attorney says the judge made them that way for a reason. She probably felt he wouldn't ever take the test.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">