• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dragon54963

What is the name of your state? wi

I have a 16 year old autistic boy with cognitive disabilities at home. Over the past 2 years he has gotten aggressive beyond control. I have him different kinds of mood control meds and have him in counseling, mentorship programs, and etc..... Nothing is helping. He is destroying my house and has threatened my life twice now once in front of police. the police, crisis intervention, and juvenile authorities will do nothing to help me. Who do i turn to so i can find alternative placement for my son asap. NONE of us in the house are safe. He has sexually assulted my gf 6 times and her 3 yr old boy is unsafe and scared as well.... PLEASE HELP

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? wi

I have a 16 year old autistic boy with cognitive disabilities at home. Over the past 2 years he has gotten aggressive beyond control. I have him different kinds of mood control meds and have him in counseling, mentorship programs, and etc..... Nothing is helping. He is destroying my house and has threatened my life twice now once in front of police. the police, crisis intervention, and juvenile authorities will do nothing to help me. Who do i turn to so i can find alternative placement for my son asap. NONE of us in the house are safe. He has sexually assulted my gf 6 times and her 3 yr old boy is unsafe and scared as well.... PLEASE HELP
To whom did your gf report the sexual assaults? Did she go to the hospital? And where is the child's other parent?

dragon54963

First and foremost - your g/f should get herself and her 3yo to safety. ASAP Be it with family or a friend, shelter, apartment, motel. That should be immediate. What have your son's doctors said wrt placement for him?
My gf has no place to go and the doctors are not helping any at all

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
My gf has no place to go and the doctors are not helping any at all
She cannot even go to a motel?

Where is the father of her child?

ETA: What you/she may not realize is that she runs the risk of having the child removed from her care due to placing him in harm's way.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">