• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! My Father has my kids and wont give them back!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mkmartinez

It seems like we need to question your education, you reject cuz I never said I got fired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as for my kids that is none of your ****en concern...you all can kiss my ass...you piece's of ****ZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rmet4nzkx

mkmartinez said:
It seems like we need to question your education, you reject cuz I never said I got fired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as for my kids that is none of your ****en concern...you all can kiss my ass...you piece's of ****ZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used the common word, Fired, because your English was so limited rather than use the word "Terminated" or didn't you know they mean the same thing?

Obviously you are withholding facts, facts needed to provide accurate advice for either question you asked. These are the questions they ask in court when your parental rights are in question. If your parental rights have been severed for failure to fulfil the reunification contract that may be the reason you have not heard back from your public defender, did you fail to respond or fail to appear?

THere is no reason to swear at us because of your actions.

LdiJ

MK,

After reviewing this thread, and your other thread, there is a serious problem.
That problem is that you simply don't give the information people need in order to answer your questions..........AND, you over-react to anything you percieve as being negative against you.

Either lighten up and tell us the whole story so that you can get decent advice....or go get yourself a consult with an attorney. If another poster gets you riled up, then just ignore that particular poster....cussing people out gets you nowhere.

LdiJ

rmet4nzkx said:
I used the common word, Fired, because your English was so limited rather than use the word "Terminated" or didn't you know they mean the same thing?
Her other thread indicated that she got demoted or moved to another position rather than fired/terminated. So why in the heck did you have to say she got fired? You do that sort of thing all the time. Is it some sort of test to see how people will react? Otherwise I can't understand why you do it. By all means report relevant info from other threads, but please report it accurately or just link it so we can draw our own conclusions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">