• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Relationship with married man

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

When I messaged her she was calm. She messaged again a few hours ago asking what she should do in the situation. And if I could help her in anyway. So, if no positivity is to be said or if no constructive remarks are to be made, please stop replying.
Then suggest she register here so she can ask questions directly.

Asking you for guidance is like the chickens asking the fox where's the best place to hide.

Eekamouse

When I messaged her she was calm. She messaged again a few hours ago asking what she should do in the situation. And if I could help her in anyway. So, if no positivity is to be said or if no constructive remarks are to be made, please stop replying.
You, you're all about the negativity and you want positivity? You had a fling with a married man. It's over. You aren't interested in "helping" his wife. You want to burn this guy. Leave him and his wife and his military career alone. Move on to the next guy.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
You, you're all about the negativity and you want positivity? You had a fling with a married man. It's over. You aren't interested in "helping" his wife. You want to burn this guy. Leave him and his wife and his military career alone. Move on to the next guy.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Because I guarantee that the husband has moved on to the next free lay ....

:cool:

OP, at least own it. You don't give a flying ferret fart about the wife. You're all butt-hurt and want revenge. I get that - but don't sit there and pretend you're the King Of Koncern.

You're not.

Just Blue

Because I guarantee that the husband has moved on to the next free lay ....

:cool:

OP, at least own it. You don't give a flying ferret fart about the wife. You're all butt-hurt and want revenge. I get that - but don't sit there and pretend you're the King Of Koncern.

You're not.
You owe me a lap top....

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Flying Ferret Fart?! Bwhahahahaha!

CTU, you nailed it. OP wants nothing more than to burn the ex.

OP, grow up. And stop sleeping with married men. Or women, for that matter. Unless the person in question is YOUR spouse, keep your pants zipped and your ferret in its cage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">