• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hiartist

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

My father passed away last year, he left no will, every attempt I have made to get information has been more or less ignored or denied. I have asked the courthouses in Meeker and Mcleod county if they have anything on my father, they all said no. I know my father had some things for my daughter, though I have attempted to ask my grandmother, she ignores me. I want to get the things he purchased for her, as well as anything else he left me. My parents are still married however he put his mother's name on his accounts for he was very ill. When I attempt to contact my grandmother she ignores me, is there anything I can do, to find out if he intended to leave me anything, and is it possible for me to get the things that belong to my daughter? Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">