• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hey IAAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LegalBeagle

A record was broken for me today.. never before have I been blasted so many times by different users in one day. I wish we had a running score, I would probably be on par with you today..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LegalBeagle said:
A record was broken for me today.. never before have I been blasted so many times by different users in one day. I wish we had a running score, I would probably be on par with you today..
My response:

You'd still have a LONG way to go before you could equal the contempt people have for me on these boards.

No, my friend. I count days like these as "good" days. It means people are reading my posts.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

Re: Re: Hey IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
You'd still have a LONG way to go before you could equal the contempt people have for me on these boards.

No, my friend. I count days like these as "good" days. It means people are reading my posts.

IAAL
Oh, there is no question that you are the master.. just a good feeling to actually come close to equal you on a days score.

..and if it is any consolation, I have read pretty close to all your posts.. except for your mushy stuff to the gals, that is too sickly even for me..

U

Ukiah

LegalBeagle said:

Oh, there is no question that you are the master.. just a good feeling to actually come close to equal you on a days score.

..and if it is any consolation, I have read pretty close to all your posts.. except for your mushy stuff to the gals, that is too sickly even for me..
I for one like the 'mushy stuff'... I guess that's because I am a 'gal' LOL

G

Grandma B

LegalBeagle said:
Sure you got some abuse, but you didn't mention that TomH (Mr. Gullible) was very nice to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">