• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hey PAGUY!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

irish77

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

Hey man, just wanted to see how things were going and had a question. How long have your waits been? Like time from offense, to court, etc.

Someone said that it could take up to 9 months before I hear from PennDot about my DWI in Jersey.

paguy88

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

Hey man, just wanted to see how things were going and had a question. How long have your waits been? Like time from offense, to court, etc.

Someone said that it could take up to 9 months before I hear from PennDot about my DWI in Jersey.
I never had a DUI.

I have heard it can take up to 12 months before it catches up to you.

Why nto call Penn Dot and explain your situation and ask? can not hurt.

As for court stuff....

In PA the Prilim is first that is usally fast a month or less...

the arrignment is say 3 months down the road.

ARD can be well when ever you sign up for it. court can come slow... maybe 8-12 months from date of arrest.

hope that helps

foot

I have no idea about PennDOT hearing from NJ on your thing, but since I'm going through with the court stuff now....I just had my prelim, that was 6-7 weeks after my arrest. My arraignment is scheduled for 4 weeks after that. That's all I have so far.

irish77

thanks all

yeah, my arrest was on may 26th, court & conviction was july 28th. suspended in jersey right now. just waiting on PennDot. good idea to call PA. can't hurt to be honest.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">