• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hey reformedman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

irish77

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

hey, what was your situation? DUI I imagine, but accident? I was just curious. I responded to an old thread to get your attention, but figured it wouldn't work cause it won't really be sent to you. thanks.

irish:)

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

hey, what was your situation? DUI I imagine, but accident? I was just curious. I responded to an old thread to get your attention, but figured it wouldn't work cause it won't really be sent to you. thanks.

irish:)
**A: you figured right.

irish77

**A: you figured right.
some writing on a board no longer bothers me and nor does anything else. I've finally let go of the "oh I'll feel horrible every day cause well I deserve this or that...."

People are dieing every day of starvation in Africa. My troubles are minimal. :)

Woooooooops...

Wow.... completely never even saw this thread! Sorry about that one! :eek: Only found it when I got bored and searched for my own name on this forum.

If you wanna know my story Irish enable your PM's and send me one! I'm more than happy to share but since I'm 98% past it now, I don't feel like putting it out there to be bashed anymore :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">