• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HIPAA Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

muffin1968

Have you been suspended without pay? If so file for unemployment right away. Suspended without pay is the same as terminated in terms of unemployment. Do not let anybody least of all your employer tell you that you have to wait until you are "officially" terminated. It is in their best interest for you NOT to file for benefits.
I was suspended without pay and fired as of 01/13/12. On the day they suspended me, I was told, "We will be calling this employee to inform her of what you did and investigating the matter."
The day I met with HR to be fired I was told, "You used company software to gain personal info. We MAY contact the employee....."
The day they suspended me, they knew I was going to be fired. Why not call me before I came back to work from stress leave and tell me not to come back. They knew in October, they were going to fire me.
These people are snakes**************..

Proserpina

I was suspended without pay and fired as of 01/13/12. On the day they suspended me, I was told, "We will be calling this employee to inform her of what you did and investigating the matter."
The day I met with HR to be fired I was told, "You used company software to gain personal info. We MAY contact the employee....."
The day they suspended me, they knew I was going to be fired. Why not call me before I came back to work from stress leave and tell me not to come back. They knew in October, they were going to fire me.
These people are snakes**************..

Q4P.

:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">