• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

home buying assistance for dissabled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jerry barnett

i am jerry. i live in maryland. i am trying to locate and research information on assistance on buying and mortgaing a home. i am now renting. my credit is really good and my wife has great carrer with state of virginia. i recieve monthly dissability check. homes in maryland and virginia are skyrocketing. average home, 2 to 3 bed room home goes for no less than 350,00.00 to 800,000.00 and growing. monthly mortgage payments run around 2100.00 to 2500.00 per month. i need information on assistance for the disabled on ssdi. goverment or state assistance. i have worked hard all my life and did not expect to end up like this. i would rather work but have to accept my condition and do the best i can do with what i have and where i am. i owned home in alabama before moving here to maryland in 96. i sold it and was shocked to say the least as the cost of homes and living here. anyone with information , advice or help , i would greatly appreciate. special thanks to heather for helping me to learn to thread. must be great lady. GOD bless and thank you.
jerry barnett
maryland
[email protected]
5/26/06

Heather2

Jerry I'm sorry you went through all the trouble to learn how to post and no one can help you. There must not be any assistance in buying a home. Take care.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">