• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home rights...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? MD

Just wondering if i have any case to make in court for this...My wife & i are now divorced as of 2 weeks ago...In the divorce she signed over the family home to me...She hasnt stepped foot in this house since August of 2002...I put my house up for sale shortly after the divorce was finalized...So, all money gained from the purchase of the home go to me not her....Well, i went on vacation a week ago & when i returned i found out that my ex hired an agent to show her around my house as a prospective buyer even though she isnt one..She is piss poor and an alcoholic to date...Cant i have a harrassment suit filed on her for this or would i have to have something missing in my house to do this....

nextwife

Well you MAY have cause to be ticked at your broker for showing NON-gualified buyers the house, but there is nothing I can think of that you might legally do to her about it.

mpfups

My house was on a lockbox & my agent or broker wasnt the one that showed the house..It was a realtor from another company...They call my realtors company & get the code for the box & they show the house....So far nothing is missing to my knowledge but im highly pissed as u can imagine...

H

hexeliebe

So? Be pissed as much as you want. But ANYONE can look at the home that you have put up for sale.

Get over it and move on. Her problems are hers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">