• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

homeowners ass. is driving me nuts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

becky huber

What is the name of your state? WA.

the homeowners ass. is really starting to harrass my son and i first time when my son (14yrs) was working on his dirt bike in our yard the lawn guy called the homeowners and reported my son was riding his bike up and down road. which is a big no-no because of all the older folks whom live there. He was not riding his bike it won't even start. after this we haved the police out to our home saying that we had a meth lab in our shed. so they looked and were happy. also another person that lives here they called police on them saying that there was a meth lab fire in their shed and they were having a BBQ it was the smoke from the grill. so now when they or anyone calls the police it takes a long time for they to come out. But now they called me last night at 8p.m. and told me that on last sunday my son broke some sign i had to pay 75.00 or they were going to police i said call and hang-up my son was gone all weekend and got home sunday at 10pm and went right to bed but they have witness. i'm just at my wits end. what can i do?
thanks bec

HomeGuru

becky huber said:
What is the name of your state? WA.

the homeowners ass. is really starting to harrass my son and i first time when my son (14yrs) was working on his dirt bike in our yard the lawn guy called the homeowners and reported my son was riding his bike up and down road. which is a big no-no because of all the older folks whom live there. He was not riding his bike it won't even start. after this we haved the police out to our home saying that we had a meth lab in our shed. so they looked and were happy. also another person that lives here they called police on them saying that there was a meth lab fire in their shed and they were having a BBQ it was the smoke from the grill. so now when they or anyone calls the police it takes a long time for they to come out. But now they called me last night at 8p.m. and told me that on last sunday my son broke some sign i had to pay 75.00 or they were going to police i said call and hang-up my son was gone all weekend and got home sunday at 10pm and went right to bed but they have witness. i'm just at my wits end. what can i do?
thanks bec
**A: what can you do? Well for starters, read the CC&R's and follow them.
And have better control over your son.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">