• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

house problems :(

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I took out a mortgage for a 278,000$ home about 3 weeks ago.. the builder told me the house came equipped with 36 ac outlets.. I counted only 35 :( I realized how I'd been ripped off, went into a rampage.. smashed the walls apart, busted furniture and eventually engulfed the house in flames..

now I'm 278,000$ in debt and I had no fire insurance :(

I'm gonna have a defaulted loan in the amount of 278,000$.. how long do you think it will be before a creditor finances a car loan for me :( I think I'm screwed

thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

David J. Miller said:
You have got to be joking, right?
My response:

Oh, David . . .

NEWS FLASH !!

This writer frequently writes joke style posts, using facts that are wildly imaginative and exagerated.

I particularly enjoyed his post where he "bought" a Mercedez-Benz, smashed it into a wall at 120 mph, and then wanted to return it to the dealership for another one.

Just read his posts and have fun. That's our writer's intent.

IAAL

D

David J. Miller

I figured that out right after I started typing. I erased my initial message and re-wrote what you see.

I guess there was still a small part of me that wasn't real sure. And I'm not talking about the part of me that for most guys is small.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">