• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

house purchased with inheritance money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop.

It's not clever, it's not funny and it certainly doesn't increase the size of your...brain cell.
But you find posts such as this by mistoffaleees to be acceptable material ???:

" One of the funniest halloween costumes I ever saw was while I was in college. A gorgeous woman was wearing a shirt that said: "Sperm bank. For deposit only." "

:rolleyes:

Isis1

But you find posts such as this by mistoffaleees to be acceptable material ???:

" One of the funniest halloween costumes I ever saw was while I was in college. A gorgeous woman was wearing a shirt that said: "Sperm bank. For deposit only." "

:rolleyes:
YOU didn't find it funny. which makes the whole banter with you NOT funny.

when it is unwanted, it stops being funny. kind of like how sexual harrassment works.

This thread seems to be a magnet for annoying, pointless posts..

For those of you just posting for fun, we know you might be tired of talking to your walls, or a mirror...but please go back to it and leave us in peace.

I agree

This thread seems to be a magnet for annoying, pointless posts..

For those of you just posting for fun, we know you might be tired of talking to your walls, or a mirror...but please go back to it and leave us in peace.

After seeing this post by Mistofalees I agree 100%1 She definitely needs to buy another mirror or get a life.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">