• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can i get custody of my kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TAMATHA

yepper you shore is right. wow you so smart . my dreams are to grow up and be just like you.thats what i came to this here forum is to meet smart people like you.shore am glad i came here . to better my phonics? is that what you said? golly gee i shore did need some of them there english lessons.
yore freend ,
elly;)

ceara19

TAMATHA said:
i missspeeleded a worded sooo anyway i can see your trailer from mine and at least i did take the wheels off mine. planning to travel? SIGHNED **************....

YOUR NABOR BUDDY
FARMER BROWN:p
I certainly hope your children are more mature then you are. You came here and asked a question. When you received the LEGAL response, that dad's WIFE is not responsible for the children, you proceeded to have a hissy fit because you didn't LIKE the answer.

I have not been here nearly as long as some of the others that responded to you, but I figured out very early on that if you get this type of attitude when you are given VALID answers, you should find your way to the door, because no one's gonna be interested in helping you only to be treated with disrespect.

Just Blue

TAMATHA said:
yepper you shore is right. wow you so smart . my dreams are to grow up and be just like you.thats what i came to this here forum is to meet smart people like you.shore am glad i came here . to better my phonics? is that what you said? golly gee i shore did need some of them there english lessons.
yore freend ,
elly;)

Go away Kelly...Go take care of that poor baby of yours...unless CPS finally came to get him??...

TAMATHA

well you fine people . the trailer joke was made first by your boner friend so i was just defending myself. i came here for adavise not to be put down **************but thats ok . i have to get ready for work now. i can not be like the rest and sit home and wait for the mail man to bring them there food coupons. but it was real fun and very educational . better i go to a forum with adults .
yore freend
kelly,nelly and elly
:D

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You got the only advice anyone could give you - deal with the situation as is, or file for a mod. Sorry if that was hard to comprehend. Oops - big word alert. That means understand.

bononos

TAMATHA said:
well you fine people . the trailer joke was made first by your boner friend so i was just defending myself. i came here for adavise not to be put down **************but thats ok . i have to get ready for work now. i can not be like the rest and sit home and wait for the mail man to bring them there food coupons. but it was real fun and very educational . better i go to a forum with adults .
yore freend
kelly,nelly and elly
I think you got great "adavise".
It should have been educational, you learned to spell a few new words.
Wow, your not even at work yet?
Must be in a corporate career, huh?
A business day usually begins at 11.:rolleyes:

ceara19

TAMATHA said:
yore freend
kelly,nelly and elly
Now I see the problem. You came to the wrong place, this site is for free legal advice, not adavise. I'm not sure where you would go for that, but it sounds like something the free clinic might be able to clear up for you. While your there, pick up some birth control and spare us all the pleasure having to deal with you again when you pop out another kid.

bononos

ceara19 said:
Now I see the problem. You came to the wrong place, this site is for free legal advice, not adavise. I'm not sure where you would go for that, but it sounds like something the free clinic might be able to clear up for you. While your there, pick up some birth control and spare us all the pleasure having to deal with you again when you pop out another kid.
The free clinic can assist her.
They just need to write, oops, I mean right her a prescription for GED.
It's a new drug that just came out on the market.

bononos

TAMATHA said:
ok sorry for yelling but i have been through alot. and so have my kids . i am usally a very calm and kind person but if you only knew what we have been through . i am cripled now because he broke my back and i have a lot inside me but dont know how to vent it anymore.truley sorry
You know, I just had to comment once more to this poster.
First you were told not to use caps. for every single letter, then you were told not to cap. the first letter of each word and to write and cap. as a sentence should be. So, what do you do...you don't cap. at all (see above quote).
I see Jerry Springer in the future for you and your kids.

Last edited:

Just Blue

bononos said:
First you were told not to use caps. for every single letter, then you were told not to cap. the first letter of each word and to write and cap. as a sentence should be. So, what do you do...you don't cap. at all (see above quote).

Bononos...This is Kellytroll....She is all over the forum today...;)

Edit to add: You are correct about Jerry Springer though....She will be one of the DB's that gets beads by lifting her top....

ceara19

bononos said:
I think we should all be given free airfare and tickets to sit in the studio audience when it happens. After all, we were here from the beginning and I think we deserve the chance to give a big group "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" since we tried to save her the embarassment of Springer! ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">