• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I evict my roommates guest?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BrasilianChik

What is the name of your state? Florida
I call him a guest because thats what the police referred to him as when I called them out to have him removed. To me he is not a guest anymore because the end of October 2006 will be a YEAR he's been here RENT FREE :mad: !! Every month supposedly is his last month, etc. According to the police, my roommates brother can stay as long as he wants and doesn't have to pay anything because he is a guest. Is that right? Is there absolutely NOTHING that can be done to get this "guest" out of my apartment?? :confused:What is the name of your state?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Quit Starting A New Thread And Post All Your Posts In The One Thread Where You Have Been Answered And You Might Get An Answer.

BrasilianChik

How about you leave me alone and let someone else answer me! Get a life because obviously you don't have one if you can keep harrassing me!!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
How about you leave me alone and let someone else answer me! Get a life because obviously you don't have one if you can keep harrassing me!!
You don't get to make that choice. You are posting on a public forum. You get answered by anyone who wants to answer but you need to follow the rules.

BL

The poster is NOT harassing you . We members do not like to hopscotch and search prior threads from a poster on the same subject .

You will get answers if you keep the same subject in the same thread , or at least you could have included the link to your other thread , and ask anyone else have a reply ?

Now , the Police won't evict . The person has been staying there at least a yr . , they were invited to and the police WILL NOT make them move . As a matter of fact If you were to deny this person back in after He was out for the day , the Police would Order you to let him back in .

It's a civil matter . You can inform your room mate and LL you will not be renewing the lease as Per State's LL tenant Law , or lease requirements .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">