• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I get a new judge? The judge in TRO case against me is prejudiced HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

linda3426

I have had 2 people in my apartment building concoct the biggest pack of lies in a declaration for a temporary restraining order. I was granted a Restraining order against a black male homosexual for having me arrested. He had a huge police file of filing complaints against many people and the case was thrown out. The city (LA) attorney showed me the file. 2 weeks ago, he tried to have me arrested again saying the I threatened to slash his face with a razor. The exact act he used against me on July 31.

The judge believed the lies he concocted. She is totally prejudiced (she is black). How can I get her off of the case or can I just not go to the hearing. I am suing him for the bail I paid to get out of jail on Nov. 1. Do I has to file a motion? How do I get this judge off of the case. She refuses to look up his history. Isn't that a requirement? Can I sue the judge? please help

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by linda3426:
I have had 2 people in my apartment building concoct the biggest pack of lies in a declaration for a temporary restraining order. I was granted a Restraining order against a black male homosexual for having me arrested. He had a huge police file of filing complaints against many people and the case was thrown out. The city (LA) attorney showed me the file. 2 weeks ago, he tried to have me arrested again saying the I threatened to slash his face with a razor. The exact act he used against me on July 31.

The judge believed the lies he concocted. She is totally prejudiced (she is black). How can I get her off of the case or can I just not go to the hearing. I am suing him for the bail I paid to get out of jail on Nov. 1. Do I has to file a motion? How do I get this judge off of the case. She refuses to look up his history. Isn't that a requirement? Can I sue the judge? please help
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Request a public defender and tell this attorney to state on the record that you feel that the judge is prejudicial towards you and that you want the case heard before a different judge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">