• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How is this legal when I know it’s illegal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1175

Pa
I’m being constantly harassed and assaulted and interrogated and abused by beings who have trespassed in my home to talk to me/harass me with no legal right to be here. I have told them they are harassing me and that I don’t consent to anything and it’s always the first time. They claim they are medical professionals and try to apply treatment to me but I told them I don’t consent to anything. Isn’t it illegal for them to continue to ask the same questions and invite people to ask the same questions while breaking in and after I told them they are harassing me and they weren’t aloud to bring anyone into my home and they had to leave. I am legally sane and I only have schizophrenia which is treated by medicine and I am perfectly fine on it and see a psychiatrist who monitors the treatment and they tell me I’m fine and to just take my meds and that is the action 5 psychologists have taken to treat me. These beings are illegally recording me and monitoring me and trying to force me through something 24/7 and their actions constitute as torture and they abuse the hell out of me mentally. I had never been more fine successful and happy before this had started. Their story changes all of the time and they threaten to break me to accept their will.

Last edited:

quincy

Pa
I’m being constantly harassed and assaulted and interrogated and abused by beings who have trespassed in my home to talk to me/harass me with no legal right to be here. I have told them they are harassing me and that I don’t consent to anything and it’s always the first time. They claim they are medical professionals and try to apply treatment to me but I told them I don’t consent to anything. Isn’t it illegal for them to continue to ask the same questions and invite people to ask the same questions while breaking in and after I told them they are harassing me and they weren’t aloud to bring anyone into my home and they had to leave. I am legally sane and I only have schizophrenia which is treated by medicine and I am perfectly fine on it and see a psychiatrist who monitors the treatment and they tell me I’m fine and to just take my meds and that is the action 5 psychologists have taken to treat me. These beings are illegally recording me and monitoring me and trying to force me through something 24/7 and their actions constitute as torture and they abuse the hell out of me mentally and sexually. I had never been more fine successful and happy before this had started. Their story changes all of the time and they threaten to break me to accept their will.
If someone is breaking into your home, call the police.

H1175

I have seen electroshock pads on my brain and they always terrorize me and try to create plausible deniablility while when informed they do nothing to stop anyone from stopping this and are trying to operant condition me and behavior modify me for doing nothing lick me out of my own being and have put me through some of the worst pain I have ever been through and have sexually assaulted me by saying they would mind break me.

quincy

I have seen electroshock pads on my brain and they always terrorize me and try to create plausible deniablility while when informed they do nothing to stop anyone from stopping this and are trying to operant condition me and behavior modify me for doing nothing lick me out of my own being and have put me through some of the worst pain I have ever been through and have sexually assisted me I welcomed by saying they would mind break me.
Call the police if you are concerned for your safety.

I recommend you continue taking your prescribed medications.

H1175

Call the police if you are concerned for your safety.

I recommend you continue taking your prescribed medications.
I do I would never stop taking it though on the basis that this did not happen on my medication but then appeared I have reasonable belief that this is harassment and they try to get away with it I have it on camera.

quincy

Only some of them say they are medical professionals I am/ at least was legally sane.
Call the police if you are concerned for your safety. Continue to take your medications as prescribed.

I am afraid there is nothing a legal forum can do to help you, though, H1175.

I wish you good luck and good health,

H1175

Call the police if you are concerned for your safety. Continue to take your medications as prescribed.

Well it would sate my brain to at least know if such a thing would be legal in a residential area which I assume logically is wrong considering the legal information I know.

H1175

I have an appointment in a few days I’ll see what I can do thanks though and Bleach is a good show by the way thanks.

quincy

I think you are smart to line up an appointment to find personal assistance in your area.

Good luck. Thanks for the thanks.

H1175

I think you are smart to line up an appointment to find personal assistance in your area.

Good luck. Thanks for the thanks.
Is this anyway this is possibly legal when medical treatment has to be consented to unless you’re uncnscious and good samaratin is only in public and interrogations can only happen in a police facility and I know they can’t record me legally from not consenting and the fact that it’s a violation of law to occur ina a residential whiteout permission of the home owner I mean sure you can assume it’s the Medici e and disability but logically would this bee even possibly legal if you take i into consideration this did not occur on the medicine for stretches of around the entire time I’m medicated?

quincy

Is this anyway this is possibly legal when medical treatment has to be consented to unless you’re uncnscious and good samaratin is only in public and interrogations can only happen in a police facility and I know they can’t record me legally from not consenting and the fact that it’s a violation of law to occur ina a residential whiteout permission of the home owner I mean sure you can assume it’s the Medici e and disability but logically would this bee even possibly legal if you take i into consideration this did not occur on the medicine for stretches of around 6 months and I never stopped taking it
What you describe - in the way you are describing it - would not be legal.

You should seek personal attention in your area for a review.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">