• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to get my paycheck?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hhson

What is the name of your state? CA

I worked at Bestbuy for a few days and was sent home because there was an error on my application. I tried to get my paycheck for the days that I worked. However, the manager who is responsible for my paycheck is not doing anything after I have called him and showed up to the store in person about the situation several times. It has been one and a half month since I was hired and I still didn’t get pay. Where can I report this to? Please help! Thank you.

bjobjs

How to get my paycheck

Contact the Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Labor Standards Enforcement. The law states you will be paid immediately and if not the negligent party may be responsible for paying you for up to thirty days after the date you were released. If I knew where you were located in CA I would give you the exact address for this dept.. You can always go on line and fill out the form required for them to get your money for you. I'm going through the same thing. Good Luck. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">