• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to prosecute someone for forgery on legal documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am trying to regain property that someone has forged my name on lagal documents on and am getting no help in doing so. It is over $5000.00 so it can't be done in small claims court. I want to prosecute on forgery and take back the property that rightfullly belongs to only me. How do I go about it and soon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential