• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Huggies chemical burn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

18m.
I believe it's the first time using this specific type of huggies wipes. We use huggies diapers and target brand wipes usually but when she was younger we used whatever wipes we recieved from the baby shower.
You're in Mass right? Try Hannaford's Baby unscented wipes. They work great. If baby is rash free after cleaning rub in a little aloe gel...helps prevent rashes. But if baby has rash skip aloe (it stings).

LdiJ

18m.
I believe it's the first time using this specific type of huggies wipes. We use huggies diapers and target brand wipes usually but when she was younger we used whatever wipes we recieved from the baby shower.
18 months is young, but you might want to try having her poop in the potty. When my daughter discovered that she could poop in the potty instead of in her diaper, she never pooped in her diaper again. That helps avoid the need for as much wiping.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">