• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am 75 years old. I wish to have my daughter on my house as one of the owners. in the event of my death she will get the house.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ozmentra@hotmai

I am 75 years old. I wish to have my daughter on my house as one of the owners. in the event of my death she will get the house. Will this keep the house out of probate. Will this protect me form having the house attached in the event I am put in a nursing home. It is a manufactored home that is paid for. However I rent the property that it sets on. This is in the state of Washington.......Thank you, Ron Ozment

LdiJ

I am 75 years old. I wish to have my daughter on my house as one of the owners. in the event of my death she will get the house. Will this keep the house out of probate. Will this protect me form having the house attached in the event I am put in a nursing home. It is a manufactored home that is paid for. However I rent the property that it sets on. This is in the state of Washington.......Thank you, Ron Ozment
It will only protect the house from a nursing home situation if your daughter actually lives there as well. If she does not live there, it would only protect her half.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">