• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am the milk man.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eerelations

OP, how many unethical GFs do you have? From your posts I count two (the lyin' drinkin' drivin' one, and the lyin' mother of your child who won't let you have access to said child)...are there any more? Or maybe they the same person? If they are, then wow! I can't imagine a reason why you would want to be associated with this person...why do you want to stay with her? Please help, I am at a total loss here.

OP, how many unethical GFs do you have? From your posts I count two (the lyin' drinkin' drivin' one, and the lyin' mother of your child who won't let you have access to said child)...are there any more? Or maybe they the same person? If they are, then wow! I can't imagine a reason why you would want to be associated with this person...why do you want to stay with her? Please help, I am at a total loss here.
Believe it or not, I never been in any trouble with the law. Yeah, I'm a single guy and been in a few situations in the dating world. If you're a man out there dating, it can be rough these days. Women have the same freedoms as men, but can play victim on a whim and need nothing more then a statement to ruin your life. So I come here for advise perhaps? To keep myself out of trouble? LOL.

As for this topic, baby mamma we shall call her, duped me, this I know. Promises made in the dark for sure. She can't stand her husband really, but hey, but hey they have a nice comfortable life. I am fine seeing the child in secret and letting her have her life and not blowing up his. I just want to at least know my child. I can be the uncle, or just a friend, whatever. I just want him to know one day, when he is an adult, that I was there....Athough secrets of this nature, never stay buried forever. It will come out one day.

justalayman

Well, unless you are proven to be the father legally, the legal father can seek a restraining order so you don’t see the child.

It isn’t wise to do what you are suggesting

Just Blue

Believe it or not, I never been in any trouble with the law. Yeah, I'm a single guy and been in a few situations in the dating world. If you're a man out there dating, it can be rough these days. Women have the same freedoms as men, but can play victim on a whim and need nothing more then a statement to ruin your life. So I come here for advise perhaps? To keep myself out of trouble? LOL.

As for this topic, baby mamma we shall call her, duped me, this I know. Promises made in the dark for sure. She can't stand her husband really, but hey, but hey they have a nice comfortable life. I am fine seeing the child in secret and letting her have her life and not blowing up his. I just want to at least know my child. I can be the uncle, or just a friend, whatever. I just want him to know one day, when he is an adult, that I was there....Athough secrets of this nature, never stay buried forever. It will come out one day.
I feel sorry that this child is being lied to. All the "adults" in her life are lowlifes. Poor kid.

I feel sorry that this child is being lied to. All the "adults" in her life are lowlifes. Poor kid.
I agree, but the only way I cannot be a lie, is to blow up the other guys life and I'm not that cruel. I could careless about the mother's feelings, she the evil one in this. She crossed us both by taking the easy path down the middle and when you take the middle, you screw both sides... Yeah, I was wrong not to resist her initial advances, but if any of you are men and saw this woman. Mercy. But she is a snake in the end.

justalayman

I agree, but the only way I cannot be a lie, is to blow up the other guys life and I'm not that cruel. I could careless about the mother's feelings, she the evil one in this. She crossed us both by taking the easy path down the middle and when you take the middle, you screw both sides... Yeah, I was wrong not to resist her initial advances, but if any of you are men and saw this woman. Mercy. But she is a snake in the end.
Don’t say others are as weak as you were. Not all men have problems controlling themselves.

And then engaging in sex without protection: if you can’t control yourself, at least have the sense to control your emissions. That’s two failures on your part.

Don’t say others are as weak as you were. Not all men have problems controlling themselves.

And then engaging in sex without protection: if you can’t control yourself, at least have the sense to control your emissions. That’s two failures on your part.
I just got done reading some of your other posts here. I find them a bit judgmental in nature. While technically your are correct, the mother an I were making plans to be together. We were literally madly in love with each other. Off the charts. It wasn't just some fling. I considered her the love of my life. In the end, she couldn't keep both sides together. I was pressuring her to leave her marriage and be with me. She couldn't continue to cover things up and I was out.

That said, there is almost 8 billion people on this planet my friend, guess how they all got here? Yes, people have sex, hopefully lots of it. It's a good thing! Furthermore, 70% of men and now almost 70% of women ill be unfaithful at some point during their marriage. Women are even estimated to have passed men up in this. Most marriages these days, if they stay together, will face cheating. Times have changed and cheating is everywhere and at your fingertips and people give in to temptation. If you never have, then cast the first stone.

justalayman

I just got done reading some of your other posts here. I find them a bit judgmental in nature. While technically your are correct, the mother an I were making plans to be together. We were literally madly in love with each other. Off the charts. It wasn't just some fling. I considered her the love of my life. In the end, she couldn't keep both sides together. I was pressuring her to leave her marriage and be with me. She couldn't continue to cover things up and I was out.

That said, there is almost 8 billion people on this planet my friend, guess how they all got here? Yes, people have sex, hopefully lots of it. It's a good thing! Furthermore, 70% of men and now almost 70% of women ill be unfaithful at some point during their marriage. Women are even estimated to have passed men up in this. Most marriages these days, if they stay together, will face cheating. Times have changed and cheating is everywhere and at your fingertips and people give in to temptation. If you never have, then cast the first stone.
I’m judgmental? You are the one claiming every other male has the same weaknesses as you. That is you being judgmental. I simply called you out on your judgmental statements.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
North Carolina.

A married woman I did business with pursued me and we ended up having a three year affair. She became pregnant within the first three months. She did't want to create stress on the developing baby, so she was to remain in her married life until the child was born and then we'd be together. Well, that didn't happen. It was also "when I get to this point or that point" Fast forward some 3.5 years later. Her husband presumably thinks the girl is his, but I have my doubts. Last she told me was, even if he knew, he loves her and would keep her. But so do I. I never interfered legally as to protect her life. She is a well known business women. Promises made in the dark I know. We broke up and were sort of friends, she was agreeing she would sneak her to me to see her when I wanted, but then it blew up. She says I am never going to see my daughter and never to contact her again.

What legal right do I have? Here is the kicker, I am also married, but more so now, just legally. I remained married to protect myself. I was told this offered me many layers of protection. Yeah, I know this poor other guy, but he's no angel himself and his wife is a you know what and he has to know. Big time woman who intermixes business with personal crap and develops these "friendships" with countless men. She's hot, former model, so before you judge, most any of you guys on her would have fallen for her.

If I have no real right, to see her, how do I protect myself from this witch and her weird husband? I was thinking to draw up an agreement via a lawyer and have at least her sign?
You really have hella nerve to talk smack. You're no better than she.

Uumm, yet in Post #1, you write:

Which are you:
  1. Single
  2. Married
  3. Sleazy
Gag. Poor kid.
Lol, you're proving my point. I get how forums of this nature work, with the ole established crew. And I'm fine with that, just not falling for a baited personal argument... You forgot one your list. "Legal separated" I stayed technically married to protect myself not finalizing my divorce until she started hers. She never did. Never did anything towards her divorce.

And the kid is fine overall. Both parents arte professionals. If you were going to adopt out a child, that would be the home. Well the mother's a little off, but aren't most W...nevermind not even going there.

I'm separated, legally, consider it single.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Lol, you're proving my point. I get how forums of this nature work, with the ole established crew. And I'm fine with that, just not falling for a baited personal argument... You forgot one your list. "Legal separated" I stayed technically married to protect myself not finalizing my divorce until she started hers. She never did. Never did anything towards her divorce.

And the kid is fine overall. Both parents arte professionals. If you were going to adopt out a child, that would be the home. Well the mother's a little off, but aren't most W...nevermind not even going there.

I'm separated, legally, consider it single.
If you are legally separated then LEGALLY you are NOT single: you are still legally MARRIED.

That makes you a LIAR.

In law, one has to be consistent in presenting facts. One proven lie lessens your credibility so that you have to work harder to convince people of the truth.

A wise friend observed that once she realized that the job of the judge was to determine who is lying less, her legal hurdles decreased.

You have not established that you are the legal father of this child. Therefore, the husband is the legal father. Contesting paternity might not be considered to be in the best interest of the child.

Wondering how you think the presumed Father would feel about this? Do you care? You say she don't want to be with him yet she's willing to LIE to her OWN child. How about the child who is now 3 … Does it matter that the child would have a strong bond to the presumed Father? I'm not asking to judge you. Just wondering how you felt about the two people that didn't lie? The truth is the woman and yourself have committed Paternity Fraud. She's shady, force her Husband to leave and she's going to take as much from you as she can. Good Luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">