• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I desperate man in need of help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

m i k e j

Junior Member
I was injured twenty months ago on the job. I have been diagnosed with enthesopathy of and synovium tendon and bursa of both my knees. My doctor told me that he doesn't have any medicines or surgeries to help heal my knees. When my doctor told workers compensation they stopped paying me and I have to file for state disability. I was on state disability for one calender year and they told me that I am no longer entitled to receive benefits. I can't get unemployment because i'm still employed by the company i was injured on and my doctor won't release me to work because of my injury. How do I go about getting paid?

Do you have long-term disability insurance, perhaps through your work or through your health insurance? Have you tried applying for permanent disability through SSI?

It is possible, however, that you have reached a point where you will have to return to work, because you have exhausted all the other sources of funds open to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential