• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got arrested with heroin 4 months ago......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
So write a letter stating that you are entitled to speedy trial that must happen within 180 days and send it certified to the prosecutors. Tell them YOU DEMAND your day in court.
The OP's already given the court the bird for his last hearing.

Of course, there might be a touch of sarcasm in your post - can't really tell through the screen ;)

Wendel stevens

Again thanks for hitting my thread. Not trying to piss anyone off but no way in hell did the newspaper miss it and yes it was a small city. I mean **** police catch someone with some pills or weed and it's all over the news and many papers not just one. I talked to 3 lawyers and they were scratching there head as to why my arrest was not all over the papers. One high profile famous attorney did in fact say family can play a role but the law is the law so I don't know what to do. If I knew how much jail I'd get I'd turn myself in but I'm scared to do a long bid in jail suicide is a better option thanks again we will see how this thing plays out

quincy

Again thanks for hitting my thread. Not trying to piss anyone off but no way in hell did the newspaper miss it and yes it was a small city. I mean **** police catch someone with some pills or weed and it's all over the news and many papers not just one. I talked to 3 lawyers and they were scratching there head as to why my arrest was not all over the papers. One high profile famous attorney did in fact say family can play a role but the law is the law so I don't know what to do. If I knew how much jail I'd get I'd turn myself in but I'm scared to do a long bid in jail suicide is a better option thanks again we will see how this thing plays out
How old are you?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please also seek help from a mental health professional for your suicidal thoughts.

PayrollHRGuy

Newspapers skip things all the time either by missing or not having space until it isn't "news" anymore. Yes a family can have some pull with the local newspaper and keep something out as well.

Suicide is not a better option. If you think it may be you need to get help now.

Just Blue

For God's Sake...Shut up and stop posting. You are just gifting us with more info and with LE's more "ammo".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">