• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have proof

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pezie.moto

What is the name of your state? California
Not sure which attorneys this whole ordeal requires. Employment, tenant, on the job injury, eviction from a non habitable structure, harassment, refusing to pay, pain and mental anguish of loss of significant other that transpired into being illegally mistreated.

Recently deceased boyfriend and former employer/contractor. His grade school friend offered him job in construction of her old Sacramento home/apartments. In lieu to save money she hired him a non licensed contractor. She paid cash gave him credit/debit card. No permits were ever obtained throughout the construction. Once the deceased arrived the hospital he continued to work over the phone. Giving me the card to pull out money to pay some workers also to pay himself from being of April. Once he received his surgery he was in habitable to work any longer. Landlord offered me a free place to stay where the construction was going on. There's been tenants living in the building the while construction has been going on. The building is not safe. Termites have damaged all the supporting beams from the ground up. Construction started second floor. Structural integrity of this house is a liability it should be condemned. The deceased wanted me to receive his money also money from other payments he's received. Which is around $3400.00 which landlord took and won't return. After asking several times landlord decides to evict me without cause. Asking me to leave the next day property Management going to change locks on door turn off hot water heater trying to turn on power harassment no ample time to find a different residence trying to throw me out on the streets please help I know I'm being treated unfair.

Last edited:

Eekamouse

What is the name of your state? California
Not sure which attorneys this whole ordeal requires. Employment, tenant, on the job injury, eviction from a non habitable structure, harassment, refusing to pay, pain and mental anguish of loss of significant other that transpired into being illegally mistreated.

Recently deceased boyfriend and former employer/contractor. His grade school friend offered him job in construction of her old Sacramento home/apartments. In lieu to save money she hired him a non licensed contractor. She paid cash gave him credit/debit card. No permits were ever obtained throughout the construction. Once the deceased arrived the hospital he continued to work over the phone. Giving me the card to pull out money to pay some workers also to pay himself from being of April. Once he received his surgery he was in habitable to work any longer. Landlord offered me a free place to stay where the construction was going on. There's been tenants living in the building the while construction has been going on. The building is not safe. Termites have damaged all the supporting beams from the ground up. Construction started second floor. Structural integrity of this house is a liability it should be condemned. The deceased wanted me to receive his money also money from other payments he's received. Which is around $3400.00 which landlord took and won't return. After asking several times landlord decides to evict me without cause. Asking me to leave the next day property Management going to change locks on door turn off hot water heater trying to turn on power harassment no ample time to find a different residence trying to throw me out on the streets please help I know I'm being treated unfair.
How do you know that? Did he tell his employer that? Are you working yourself or was it just your deceased boyfriend who was working? What makes you so sure the building should be condemned? Are you an inspector?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Once the guy is dead, his estate is the one that would receive any money due him. If he failed to leave a will, then his assets would pass as per the intestate succession laws in California.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">