• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have someone's coffee machine and they want it back one way only...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RRevak

I'm betting uncle doesn't belong to a biker "club".

One of the old initiation rituals of an unnamed club was you wore your vest (no badges yet) for some specified period of time, without washing it. That's not s big deal until you realize that is after it has been poo'd upon and it thoroughly, um, integrated with the vest.

Yes, there are bike (no r) clubs that are clubs but then there are biker (with an r) "clubs" that are not your typical club.
Now that's just gross! :eek:

Nah, no clubs for us. Just many who love to ride for the sake of riding. I once entertained the thought of learning myself until a friend of mine laid his down and was killed. Haven't been able to work out the nerves from that yet. So for now I prefer my high powered vehicles with 4 wheels instead of 2 (yes I recognize the hypocrisy LOL) :cool:

TigerD

...So anyway, once you get yore motorcycle, Go to the club. Tell them you want to join. It might take some serious effort on your part but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
It takes quite a while to even become a prospect with many MCs. Then it can be up to a year as a prospect.

It's obvious you've never been in s biker club

Washing the bikes? Heresy
You maintain your ride. That includes washing it. Actually, that job frequently falls to prospects. :)

TD

justalayman

It takes quite a while to even become a prospect with many MCs. Then it can be up to a year as a prospect.

You maintain your ride. That includes washing it. Actually, that job frequently falls to prospects. :)

TD
I know it can take a very long time to become a member. Op better get moving now if he wants to do things that way.

the statement about washing the bikes was a bit rhetorical but I can't say I've seen too many sparkling bikes in the clubs around me. Definately not the level of clean Rrevak spoke of.

TigerD

I know it can take a very long time to become a member. Op better get moving now if he wants to do things that way.

the statement about washing the bikes was a bit rhetorical but I can't say I've seen too many sparkling bikes in the clubs around me. Definately not the level of clean Rrevak spoke of.
I agree with RRevak. I washed my bike every Saturday. But, I am in an "association" and not a "club".

TD

LdiJ

Now that's just gross! :eek:

Nah, no clubs for us. Just many who love to ride for the sake of riding. I once entertained the thought of learning myself until a friend of mine laid his down and was killed. Haven't been able to work out the nerves from that yet. So for now I prefer my high powered vehicles with 4 wheels instead of 2 (yes I recognize the hypocrisy LOL) :cool:
The one and only time I attempted to ride a motorcycle I fell down while I was standing still.:confused: Needless to say, I never attempted it again.:cool:

Just Blue

I grew up in the "home town" of the Hell's Angles. So my "idea" of a Biker "Club" is a bit different than others.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">