• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I hope I wasn’t being lied to.Am I ok here? If not what trouble will I be in?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

I have but this time I’m asking about likelihood of being in trouble for calling, not about the red light camera itself. I meant no more posting about worrying about red light camera details from that account. Quincy, since I won’t be posting anything AT ALL (until something happens) I won’t get in any kind of legal trouble right? I hope I’m ok here too.
The odds are pretty good that nothing is going to happen with the ticket or the police but IF anything is going to happen - with a possible red light camera ticket or with your calls to the police - you will find out eventually. You can’t do anything now about either so worrying is not helpful.

I recommend that you try to find something else to occupy your time and your mind. Perhaps you can immerse yourself in some good books or good movies.

And continue to see your therapist.

cali3365

Thank you all for your help. Even IF something was to happen to me, I won’t be posting here AT ALL FOR ANY REASON. Thank you for understating and I am grateful and blessed to not have to worry about legal ramifications. Take care all.

quincy

Thank you all for your help. Even IF something was to happen to me, I won’t be posting here AT ALL FOR ANY REASON. Thank you for understating and I am grateful and blessed to not have to worry about legal ramifications. Take care all.
You take care, too, cali3365.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">