• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Need Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SHERINAU1

What is the name of your state?INDIANA. I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I NEED HELP WITH .ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO I WAS PURCHASING 2 VECHICLES FROM MY BROTHER IN LAW ,AND SINCE HE WAS ON DISSABILITY HE DID EVERY THING THROUGH A CAR LOT BUT THE PAYMENTS WAS MADE TO HIM.2 YEARS AGO HE PASSED AWAY AND HIS WIFE WHICH IS MY SISTER ,AND FOR 2 YEARS SHE HASN'T PAID THE CAR LOT AND THERE ARE NO RECIEPTS . THE TITLES ARE IN OUR NAME BUT THERE IS A LIEN ON THEM AND THEY HAVE BEEN PAID BUT THEY WILL NOT GIVE OUR TITLES BECAUSE SHE HASN'T PAID THE CARLOT. AND NOW THEY ARE THREATING TO TAKE THE CARS AND WE CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE CARS A SECOND TIME.SHE CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY MACHINE AND SAID THERE ARE NO RECIEPTS SO I CAN'T PROVE ANY THING . ANT ADVICE . ALL IS HELPFULL

S

seniorjudge

Please turn off your caps lock and retype this so we can read it more easily.

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">