• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help scared scared scared......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

teenpunkdrummer

What is the name of your state? California

Well to start off I'm officially pissing my pants as of now....I work for a company where I distribute coupons when I'm not at school, I sold quite a few on ebay and my manger sent a mutual message to my team saying anyone "found" selling coupons will be terminated asap. I don't care to much about getting fired but this is the part that scares me the most.... Yhis what the email said,
Hello Team,

Attached is a letter that I need everyone to sign and mail back to me.

This is a very serious situation. Blank's intends on taking legal action directly against reps found doing this. This letter must be returned to by 10-20-06. Those that don't return by due date will be taken off the schedule.

The letter i need to signs reads:
It has come to our clients attention that some of the program represenatives have been selling company coupons via the internet and possibly other means. This will not be tolerated by the company i work for and especially the client.

If any employee is found selling or supplying sellers company coupons they will be terminated immediately.

Please acknowledge the reciept of this letter by signing the bottom and returning this to your market manager as soon as possible.

I'm a college student and very very very scared? Should i sign this or quit? Am i in big trouble criminally...what type of consequences will i face? Please advise!!!!!!

The letter reads:

kayak99

By signing you're only acknowledging receipt of the letter, not admitting guilt.

Since they are giving you notice I suggest you not sell their coupons on ebay anymore.

(Send them to me! :D )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">