• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I seriously need suggestions on this Issues ASAP !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

safetyforlife

Ok Friends, So i will directly explain you my problem on Selling my Home so me and my brother share the same house which is covered with 320 sq yards and the problem is i leave in the back part of the house and he lives in the front part and ya there is a way in the front trough which we can easily enter to my home at the back and my problem now is i want to sell the land of mine but the main problem is my brother is not willing to sell his part so what do you guys think of this ? how can i solve my problem by selling only the part of my half and is there any way to sell my part without his knowledge ? :confused:

Last edited:

OHRoadwarrior

You find someone who wants half a house and half a property!!! You need to go to court and apply for a motion to partition, if in the US. He will know.

HomeGuru

**A: Sounds like property in th eland of the Hobbits.

The answer is no, you can not split the house up like that and sell only the area of the house that you live in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">