• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iaal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touché

What is the name of your state? Not Relevant

I would just like to say on my behalf and a significant portion of this site, thank you for returning us and saving us from the madness of your absence. Now maybe some order can reign in FAF.

I am starting a new post to say this so we do not completely hijack the other post.

Touché said:
What is the name of your state? Not Relevant

I would just like to say on my behalf and a significant portion of this site, thank you for returning us and saving us from the madness of your absence. Now maybe some order can reign in FAF.

I am starting a new post to say this so we do not completely hijack the other post.
Too late - I think we already did. But while we're on the subject, does anyone know where BB is? Haven't heard from him in awhile.

Rushia

I'm lost. What is going on here?! I did read the other thread. Are we sure that this is IAAL and if it is, then what's been going on for the past month?

Veronica1228

Rushia said:
I'm lost. What is going on here?! I did read the other thread. Are we sure that this is IAAL and if it is, then what's been going on for the past month?
I'm sorry, but anyone who takes those posts at face value are really suckers. It's either an imposter or IAAL is trying to get back in the game without having to apologize and not acknowledging that he is backing down from his demands.

Even before all of this IAAL has never been as nice as this new poster is being. Something is up here.

Rushia

Veronica1228 said:
I'm sorry, but anyone who takes those posts at face value are really suckers. It's either an imposter or IAAL is trying to get back in the game without having to apologize and not acknowledging that he is backing down from his demands.

Even before all of this IAAL has never been as nice as this new poster is being. Something is up here.
And that is why I'm confused.

Yeah, it's all not adding up. And Kelly's lurking about tonight too, to boot. Sadandalone was just in here, but can't be found now. :rolleyes: We've got "Lawyer Responds" signing up yesterday. Way too coincidental. I'm going for a glass a wine. This is just too goofy for me.

Rushia

SingleMom67 said:
Yeah, it's all not adding up. And Kelly's lurking about tonight too, to boot. Sadandalone was just in here, but can't be found now. :rolleyes: We've got "Lawyer Responds" signing up yesterday. Way too coincidental. I'm going for a glass a wine. This is just too goofy for me.
Sounds good. Pass a glass of that over here!!

Touché

Please oh Please oh Please do not burst my bubble yet. Even if IAAL is trying to get in the back door so to speak I would like to beleave at least for a little while that there is some sense of sanity back in the FA life.

Rushia

Touché said:
Please oh Please oh Please do not burst my bubble yet. Even if IAAL is trying to get in the back door so to speak I would like to beleave at least for a little while that there is some sense of sanity back in the FA life.
Sorry. Not having it.

Veronica1228

The legal knowledge is akin to IAAL's, but the tone is all wrong.

The other "Mary" posters, even though they were rude, obnoxious, and annoying, were in his voice. This person is TOO NICE to be IAAL. It doesn't even sound like him unless he is trying to be sugary sweet so that Mary will let him stay.

It could be that he is FINALLY getting sick of being banned 10 times a day.

Rushia said:
Yeah, the responses were too intelligent for her.
Not only that...In my 3 or so years here...I have never in my life seen IAAL be that 'humble' or polite.

I don't buy it.

He is more the succinct...straight to the point...get to the quick, type of personality. There is no beating around the bush with him.

Like I said, I don't think Attorney Answer is truly IAAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">