• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iam pregnant and I was rear ended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tbear

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin I was a pssenger in a rear end collision the guy who hit us was cited for in atentive drivin and admited that he wasn't looking. Iam 20 weeks pregnant and I have wiplash and and a hip injury that the can't do anything for because Iam pregnant. Iam in alot of pain. My husband and daughter didnot get hurt what should I do I have never been in a auto accident and everybody keeps tellg me to get an injury lawyer.... Can any body help me?????

Did you give any thought to how that title line would look? Ok humor aside finding an injury Lawyer is easy open the yellow pages or turn on the TV

ecmst12

And what does that have to do with OP? Just because you chose not to pursue what you were legally entitled to doesn't mean other people shouldn't.

And you can still get chiropractic treatments or physical therapy when you're pregnant.

stephenk

have you presented your complaints to your ob/gyn? has your doctor said the "pains" you have are related to the accident or to your pregnancy?

ecmst12

Not necessarily, they may be able to tell the difference between normal baby pains and accident pain. Especially anything in the neck or upper back is unlikely to be pregnancy related. Plus at only 20 weeks, baby-induced sciatica is less likely to have begun. It's probably not a good idea to wait another 5-6 months before even STARTING to treat the accident-injuries (because she definitely won't be up for physical therapy right after giving birth either) just because the soft tissue damage will be that much harder to heal, the longer it goes untreated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">