• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illinois - Vacation pay run around

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was suspended indefinately from a union job in Illinois because my manager suspected that I was stealing. There was no proof and only suspicion. After an investigation, by the local police deptartment, no charges were filed. I found new employment and resigned. This employer owes me vacation pay and sick/personal time that I never received. I have made several calls but they go unanswered. I have called the district offices and no one calls me back. I have contacted my union rep but he refers me to the company again. I have been getting this run around for 4 months. Any advice and aren't they obligated to pay me ? Thank you so much !!



Illinois wages

The Illinois Department of Labor enforces wage payment and collection. They should be able to help you. Cal them at (312) 793-2804.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential